CONVERTIBLE TOP SWITCH?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONVERTIBLE TOP SWITCH?

HI
    hi , now i am a little nervus, does anyone sell a push/pull conv. top switch for a 1960 conv. and or are they rebuildable? Top goes up but does nothing in the down mode, no current draw. It has been my exp. that it is usually the smiplest thing. i have been unable to locate a new/replacement part to match. i will know for sure if in fact it is the switch in a couple of days but all things point me that direction since it has worked fairly well up to this point. the unlocking mech. is not getting current according to what i can hear.
    thanks for the help
    mark
    1960 thunderbird conv.
    PS: has anyone every seen a aquamarine conv. with a black soft top?
  • Rockin Kev
    Experienced
    • Oct 31 2002

RE: CONVERTIBLE TOP SWITCH?

Hi There
    Visit www.larrystbird.com for all your needs here as they do a complete new circuit boards and all replacement parts you need.
    Kevin.

Comment

Hi
      thanks Rockin Kev but I didn't see it listed, although I did email them to ask just in case. The switch that I am refering to is the push / pull T-handle switch mounted under the dash, Larry sells the T-handle but no listing for the switch online.
      thanks
      mark

Comment

• Rockin Kev
        Experienced
        • Oct 31 2002

Mark
        I have purchased alot of parts from Larrys in the past and not all are shown on there website so you may get lucky.
        On the other hand here is a contact who has helped friends of mine with there soft tops for parts and advice
        contact Greg on 815-675-6810 he has been playing around with this set up more times than i have had hot dinners so he should be able to help you.
        Thanks
        Kevin.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎