X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rigormortor
    Experienced
    • Mar 5 2010

59 T-Bird for sale

After a long decision my wife wants to part with her 59 Bird. She is sick and will have surgery soon, she cant drive the car and she keeps telling me it's not really her dream car. Im sad but hopefully someone will give her a good home.

The car - 1959 with a 352, 96K original miles and Cruise-O-Matic trans. The car just came out of the paint shop Oct 1st with a 5K paintjob. Brandywine metallic body with a pearled white top. She has new ball joints, brakes, tires, carb, leaf springs, rubber seal kit and dual exhaust system. Original interior, the dash was replaced and center console repainted. One arm rest needs to be recovered and one rear seat insert has a split in it. The chrome is the factory original and has never been re-chromed. The car has spent it's whole life in a garage and is sitting in a climate controlled storage now. The car runs great and needs nothing but a new owner to cruise her and enjoy her. She turns heads everywheres and always gets the "beautiful car" comment. PM me or email..... Thanks. Greg.

On Cardomain - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3841411
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Greg as mentioned in another thread our thoughts are with both you and your wife. For those visitors / members that do NOT own a TBird, this one has had a lot of resources and time put into it. Now is your chance to get a 59 HT that has already been painted / restored and some minor items as indicated to be replaced. Send Greg an PM e-mail and I am sure he will respond with more information / pictures. If I had more room I would take a run at this one to complete the set between my wife's 58HT and my 60HT. Good luck with finding her a new home.
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍