• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • triple60squares
    Experienced
    • Jan 25 2013

60 convertable parts

hello all

i have a 60 convertable parts car i like hardtops i have 2 of them id like to sell or TRADE all the convertable specific parts
    the convert was an abandoned resto project sat in a barn for over 15 years half done the top mechanisms are all apart and the top is folded up in the trunk i did a quick inventory of the parts (but im not a convertable expert) i matched everything into pairs and im pretty sure everything is there except for the dash switch and the trunklock and emblem
    if your really ambitious and want to turn your hardtop into avert i also cut the windshield frame off the car (well down into the door opening) and i have the clear windshield not sure if its the same as a hardtops

things id trade for are hardtop specific interrior roof trim(chrome) 2 pairs of fenderskirts any other squarebird
    parts /hardtop body shells, bumpers or f/e engines/parts c6 transmissions for an f/e 9 inch rear axles 15" aluminum slots
    with 5 on 41/2 or 5on 51/2 bolt patterns and manual window regulators

i would really prefer to TRADE or sell the whole shootin match to one person

im in hamilton ohio 45013 you need to pick it up if you want it all wont ship
    but will ship the smaller individual parts

by the whole thing i mean the top all mechanisms i have ,the windshield frame and the windshield (if it wont fit a hardtop) the fold out piece and the trunklid and hinges and the wiring

id like to get 400.00 for it all obo TRADES

pm me here or email me at stang69runner@yahoo.com or stangrunner@cinci.rr.com to ask about individual items

the car itself doesnt have a title and has brandnew quarters on it so its NOT available
    60 hardtop royal burgundy/ colonial white top
    60 hardtop colonial white/red leather
    60 convertable PARTS CAR will trade convert parts for hardtop parts

60 Convertable Parts

I Have A 60 Convertable And Would Be Intrested In Your Parts. Feel Free To Contact Me @714-420-5037

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎