• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Robot
    The Source
    • Jan 29 2007

Lincoln makes free maintenance program permanent

Filed under: Cadillac, Ford, Lexus, Lincoln, Luxury

To help spur sales last year, Lincoln offered a complimentary maintenance program on select 2010 vehicles. Initially intended as a promotional tool, Lincoln has decided to make it permanent. Starting this fall, all 2011 Lincoln vehicles will have access to free oil and filter changes, tire rotations and multi-point inspections, in addition to the four-year/50,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty already included. The complimentary maintenance program is also transferable to a second owner, if the vehicle is sold.

[Source: Ford]Continue reading Lincoln makes free maintenance program permanent
    Lincoln makes free maintenance program permanent originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:33:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
  • SandyBoy
    Super-Experienced
    • Oct 31 2002

I have a 2003 Town Car "The Limited" (a "Spring Special") for 2003. Only 1,311 were made. There was but 1 option on that model, that being WW Tires. Everything was standard. It's been THE best car that I have ever had the pleasure of owning.
    Sadly, I will not buy the current MKS, as I think it is ugly. It's too short & too tall. The Cadillac DTS is much better looking, but I am in no way in the market to buy a car. This is my 3rd Lincoln.
    I came to Lincoln, when Chrysler killed off the Imperial. Prior to my 1986 Mark 6, I owned a 1968, 1972, 1974, and a 1978 Imperial. Obviously, I was very fond of them, with good reason.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎