X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, whpaul !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Wolfgang! Wolfgang hales from Germany and owns a '61 HT! It is great to have another member in Germany! We always love to see pictures of our new members Tbirds. So if you have any you would like to share with us, please send Cathie ~ Coral, our PC Gal, an email or Private Message (PM). She will be glad to tell you how to do it. Should you have problems navigating our website, please contact me. We have the greatest Tbird Techies in the world on here. So should you need some help, just post away in the '61-'63 Forum. Someone will be along to help you. Enjoy the Journey.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Hey Wolfgang,
    Welcome! You have joined the best group of old car enthusiast anywhere in the world. These gals and guys are here to help and to share information, to keep these old cars running and on the road where they belong. Ask questions and comment when you can.
    Once again welcome!!!
    Richard D. Hord

Comment

• Coral
      Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

Guten Tag Wolfgang!

The first year of the Bullit Birds enjoyed quite the sensation with the new design, you must be quite proud!

Comment

Wolfgang
        Welcome You can get the best info on this site from around the world.
        Bob M

Comment

• Dan Leavens
          Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Wolfgang also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questionanswer where you canand participate often
          Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
          Thunderbird Registry
          58HT #33317
          60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• whpaul
            Experienced
            • Oct 17 2009

Thank You

Thank You for the warm welcome,
            I already had some very helpful communication. It is great how fast and competent questions are answered.
            And let me say that I found out, that the kind of communication here is polite and friendly, thats what I like.

Here is my first picture from the day I transported the car from Switzerland to my home.

[IMG]http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/8cr2-i-jpg.html],

Hope the link works.

I dont have better now, but when weather is good and time is left, I will take some nice pictures and post them. Promise.

Have a good day and pass it on.....

whpaul
            Germany
            Last edited by YellowRose; October 27, 2009, 05:01 PM.
            W.H.Paul
            with a friendly hello from good old Europe.

Comment

• Dutchbird
              Experienced

• Dec 20 2005

Hi Wolfgang,

First of all welcome and congrats on your "Trailerqueen", she's looking real nice!
              How do I know?.............Your link worked!

Grüße

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎