Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DKheld
    Super-Experienced
    • Aug 27 2008

Looking great - can't wait to see some road pics.

Your going to get a lot of this.....

Comment

• Derbird
      • Jul 10 2016

Finally got it out on the road. Two painters, two interior shops , 2 rear main seals, two transmission pumps and a few coolant leaks later. IMG_1021.jpg

Comment

• YellowRose
        Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Kyle, that looks fantastic! I have not done the research but if I have NOT featured her before in the Squarebirds.org Calendar I certainly would like to! If so, can you take her to a nice area with a neat background that does not detract from her and take some glamor shots of her? Make sure your camera is set to 4x3 nearly square frame instead of the rectangular frame used for this pic. Set your camera for high definition, say 2-6MegaPixels and high resolution. The same applies to others reading this who are in the process of sending me pix for 2024. If you have any questions call me at 210-875-1411. I am about to start the process of selecting photos for 2024 and right now, I need many pix from our members with the right backgrounds and picture frame.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
        The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
        Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
        Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
        https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• FINSRIN
          Experienced
          • Aug 7 2010

Interesting effect. Looks both 1959 and 21st century.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎