This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Old 10-21-2018, 11:49 AM
Super-Experienced and a really nice guy!

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up 2019 Squarebirds Calendar Is Available To Order!

I have completed the selection process for the 2019 Squarebirds.org Calendar.. Once again, I received some excellent candidates to be considered. I am in the process of setting them up for printing. I had about 22 entries to select from this year, but unfortunately, 10 of them did not have photos that I could use to consider for the Calendar. Those I will hold over for consideration for the 2020 Calendar. I would suggest that those who submitted pix for consideration review the two threads regarding camera settings and posing your Tbird posted here in Anything Goes, over the Winter. Then, next Summer, get me pix that I can consider for the following year. Please do not ask me if your Tbird has been selected... You will find out in the next month or so.... I will let you know when you can start ordering the calendar...

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Last edited by YellowRose : 10-23-2018 at 11:56 PM.
Old 10-21-2018, 12:06 PM
Moderator / Administrator

Dan Leavens is on a distinguished road
Cool

Ray thanks very much on behalf of the members for once again putting together the 2019 Squarebirds.org calendar. Your time and effort in creating this is appreciated and ultimately is received world wide.
For those of you who have not ordered our calendars they are excellent gifts, office (home ) items and also great pixs of some of our classics. Look forward to placing my order once again.
58HT #33317
60 HT (Sold )
Old 11-06-2018, 06:41 PM

Default 2019 Squarebirds.org Calendar Selections

I have uploaded the pix for the 2019 Squarebirds.org Calendar and am in the process of making a slight adjustment on three of them. Shortly, I will receive a test run of the calendar for me to review and approve. In the next two weeks or so, I should be able to post a link as to how to order them, and what the cost will be. It looks like it will be about the same as last year. I will let you know.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781
Old 11-13-2018, 12:32 PM

Default 2019 Squarebirds.org Calendar Selections

I am pleased to announce that the 2019 Squarebirds.org Calendar is at the printers! It has been checked and thought to be in very good condition for them to run and print a proof. I should have it in about a week or so. IF all checks out, I will be able to post a link on how to order it, and the cost per calendar (including shipping) before the Thanksgiving Holiday. It has been an interesting (as always) process in receiving photographs and selection of the Tbirds that qualify for the Calendar. There will be a few surprises to some, I am sure. A tip o' the Hat to our intrepid Webmaster, Dave Dare ~ simpyconnected, for his expertise with Photoshop and a good friend of mine, Kat, also!

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Old 11-14-2018, 09:04 AM
Moderator / Administrator

Dan Leavens is on a distinguished road
Cool

Ray that's good news and put me down for two (2) to start the ordering process
58HT #33317
60 HT (Sold )
Old 11-17-2018, 06:34 PM

Default 2019 Squarebirds Calendar Is Available To Order!

I am pleased to announce that I just now received my Proof copy of the 2019 Squarebirds Calendar and it is good to go! The cost this year will again be $13, plus $5.99 for handling and shipping in the USA, for a total of $18.99. For overseas shipment, there will be an increase in shipping costs. When you order and check out to pay, their system will tell you what the shipping cost is, in the USA, and overseas. It comes in a good, heavy mailing envelope to protect it. Payment can be made by PayPal, or Credit Card. You will have your choice of a binder. You can select the one on top, the Black Twin-Wire Loop, or one of the other options beneath it, at no additional cost.

There will be a number of surprises again this year, as there often are. One of them is the number of Tbirds that are considered to be fairly rare and hard to find in that color. Another will be, of course, finding out that your Tbird was selected. The cover is interesting, though the Tbird shown has been featured before in past Squarebirds Calendars. I could not pass up the opportunity to use it again in this setting you will see. I hope you enjoy the Calendar as much as I do, in selecting the cars, and putting it all together. To those whose Tbird was not selected this year, I have put your car in the listing to consider for the 2020 Squarebirds Calendar. A question was asked last year if the Calendar can be viewed before purchase. Yes, it can be. Just click on the images below the Calendar cover and you can see each month.

Here is the link to Create Photo Calendars that you will need to click on to place your orders. Dave will also be changing the link on the Home Page shortly from last years calendar to this years, so it can be ordered from it also.

https://www.createphotocalendars.com...dar-8951153529

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Last edited by YellowRose : 11-17-2018 at 07:02 PM.
Old 11-19-2018, 07:20 PM

Speaking with Create Photo Calendars today, they tell me that they have received 6 orders today and started the printing and mailing process. They may have them in the mail before Thanksgiving, or right after it. So some time next week, they should start showing up on your doorstep.

Speaking of doorstep.... Last year, my postman just laid my calendar envelope in front of my door and walked away. I was either not at home or he never rang the doorbell. When I checked the mail, it was not there, though it was said to have been delivered to my door. I caught up with my mailman later and he said he put it right in front of my door... Yup, and someone saw it out in the open, from the street and helped themselves to a calendar for the coming year of 2018... So I told him where to hide it in the future, and ordered a replacement... This envelope is way to big to fit in a standard mailbox, and you do NOT want it folded. So you may want to leave a note in your mailbox or talk with your mailman about ringing your doorbell to deliver it, or if not home, tell him/her where you want it put it so someone cannot see it from the street and steal it...

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Old 11-28-2018, 09:48 PM

Create Photo Calendars has informed me that there have been 13 orders for 24 calendars so far and most of the orders have been printed and shipped. So ya'll who ordered should be seeing yours in the mail in a few days. You may want to tell your mailman where to put those orders so they don't get stolen off your porch as my proof copy did last year! Or ask him to ring your doorbell if home. They will not fit in your mailbox unless they are bent over and I don't think you want that. So far, those who have received their copies are telling me that they are really nice, and I did a good job again... Which is nice to know. If you have any problems with your order or your copy, please let me know...

There are shipments to Australia, 3 to Canada, and 3 to Sweden, 1 to New Zealand! So it will be a bit later before you get yours, due to shipping distance. You should have them in a week or so. Let me know if they fail to show up...

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Last edited by YellowRose : 11-28-2018 at 10:01 PM.
Old 11-29-2018, 06:43 PM
Experienced

ssj335 is on a distinguished road

Can't wait to get mine!
Old 12-02-2018, 12:11 AM

As of Nov. 29th, all orders, except for Martin in Canada, have shipped! Martin's is in production and should ship the first of this coming week! Thank ya'll for the orders, and please... let me know when you receive them and your comments regarding them. I would appreciate knowing how they are received. BTW, the question was asked if one has to be a member of this Forum to order a Calendar... You do NOT. One MUST be a Tbird Owner of this Forum to have their Tbird considered for the Calendar though...

"It's Hip To Be Square"