X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome jdeil!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Jason! Jason lives in Colorado and owns a 1960 Tbird. Jason, you need to find the system automatically generated email that went to your email address you provided when you created your user id. Look in your Spam or Delete folder. Sometimes various email clients put emails that they do not recognize the email address in those folders. Once you find it, click on it, and confirm your email address to the system. Right now, your membership is sitting in the Waiting Email Confirmation queue and will stay there until such time as you find that email and act on it. It is an additional security measure we had to put on to keep the hackers and spammers out. Last year, they were driving us nuts with spam. This and some other security features, has stopped it so far.

If you would like to post pictures of your Tbird for all to see, you can send them to me and I will post them for your. My email is: rayclark07@gmail.com We love to see what others are doing with their Tbirds.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Jason also welcome to our truly international site where you will some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any question answer where you can and participate often.
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍