This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:39 AM
Super-Experienced

Coral has disabled reputation

Wheeee!

that Lucy bit was quite funny!
Old 10-22-2009, 03:40 PM
Super-Experienced

DKheld is on a distinguished road

Oh - I thought we were talking about a trip to Krispy Kreme or Dunkin' Doughnuts

Very nice car. Looks like fun,fun,fun 'till the police take the Tbird away.....

Eric
registry 5347
Old 10-23-2009, 04:21 PM
Experienced

chewrocks is on a distinguished road

I like your wifes reaction in the last video on the list. She obviously doesnt like it when you do that while shes in the car. Nice cars Clint! You will post a smoky video of the 63 wont you. I'd like to see it.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:37 PM

tbirder is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewrocks View Post
I like your wifes reaction in the last video on the list. She obviously doesnt like it when you do that while shes in the car. Nice cars Clint! You will post a smoky video of the 63 wont you. I'd like to see it.
Hey there,
You bet I'll post some clips. Our "Gearhead" party is the last weekend in April, but I'll try to get something out there sooner.
I know what you mean about her "not liking it" when I do a little burnout. My wife is as sweet as she can be, but for some reason she sounded "posessed" in that clip!
By the way, everyone is invited. So if you're in the St.Louis area end of April, stop by. It's a car cruise with a hog roast and a party that normally runs untill the next day.
Clint
Old 10-23-2009, 08:52 PM
Super-Experienced

Bob M is on a distinguished road

Clint
Outstanding,Looks great as you said you work at home and you would think you would have time but alot of that time just flyies by to fast,Watchthe ice on the roads

Bob M
59 Bird
72 Charger
Old 10-24-2009, 10:20 PM
Super-Experienced

dgs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbirder View Post
FRONT WHEELS
American Racing "SHELBY TORQUE THRUST MS CHROME"
17" x 8" 0 offset 4.5"backspace W/ General Exclaim UHP 235/55 ZR 17
Same set up, size wise, I've got all around on mine, except I've got Boyd wheels and Pirelli tires. It's a nice fit up front and works well with the skirts in back, although there is certainly more room there. I like the wider look in the rear, but I didn't want staggered sizes.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:53 PM

tbirder is on a distinguished road

Hey dgs,
I thought about going the same size all around, but I still like the look of stagrered diameter and width. I know it's not the smartest move if I ever get a flat, but I did it any way.
I guess until it's 100% back together with fuel and such I won't know for sure how it will realy look.
Clint
Old 11-15-2009, 04:46 PM
Super-Experienced

Dakota Boy is on a distinguished road

that is a VERY sharp looking car