X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Art's ARTBIRD '59 Squarebird!

Art ~ ARTBIRD has just joined the Forum, after he and I have been communicating back and forth in email recently! He owns a beautiful Brandywine Red/White top '59 Squarebird with black and white interior that is pretty much as it left the factory so many years ago. Art hails from Eastern Canada and has attended the Detriot Woodward Dream Cruise every year. So, Dave, you might have seen his gorgeous Squarebird and he your Fords there in the cruise! Now he knows to look for you in this years upcoming event! He said he makes that five hour cruise the last five years. His Tbird has won a good number of trophies at S&S events in his neck of the woods. Here are a few pix he has sent me for you to enjoy.

BTW, the one thing he does not have, and is looking for is the OEM air cleaner. So Carl Heller ~ partsetal, if you have one in stock you might let him know. Or Art, you can send Carl a Private Message. Carl has nothing but used Squarebirds parts from his parts cars and markets them all across the world. Here are those pix! Enjoy!
    Attached Files

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • OUR5T8BIRD
    Experienced
    • Mar 1 2017

Originally posted by YellowRose
    Art ~ ARTBIRD has just joined the Forum, after he and I have been communicating back and forth in email recently! He owns a beautiful Brandywine Red/White top '59 Squarebird with black and white interior that is pretty much as it left the factory so many years ago. Art hails from Eastern Canada and has attended the Detriot Woodward Dream Cruise every year. So, Dave, you might have seen his gorgeous Squarebird and he your Fords there in the cruise! Now he knows to look for you in this years upcoming event! He said he makes that five hour cruise the last five years. His Tbird has won a good number of trophies at S&S events in his neck of the woods. Here are a few pix he has sent me for you to enjoy.

BTW, the one thing he does not have, and is looking for is the OEM air cleaner. So Carl Heller ~ partsetal, if you have one in stock you might let him know. Or Art, you can send Carl a Private Message. Carl has nothing but used Squarebirds parts from his parts cars and markets them all across the world. Here are those pix! Enjoy!
    Ray: If Carl does not have one, tell him there is one in Canada on Kigigi, in Alberta for $ 75.00 . Add # 1228078326 . Already painted the correct colour from the looks of the add.

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Hi Martin! Thank you for that information! I have sent it on to Art in email, along with the actual link that I found on kijiji on it... It certainly looks to be in excellent condition. Do you happen to know Art? I think, (but am not sure) that you both might be in the same Tbird club there!

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

Comment

• jopizz
        Super-Experienced

• Nov 23 2009

Looks like he could also use an original set of valve covers.

John
        John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
        jopizz@squarebirds.org 856-779-9695

Comment

• OUR5T8BIRD
          Experienced
          • Mar 1 2017

Hi Martin! Thank you for that information! I have sent it on to Art in email, along with the actual link that I found on kijiji on it... It certainly looks to be in excellent condition. Do you happen to know Art? I think, (but am not sure) that you both might be in the same Tbird club there!
          You list him in eastern Canada , so that could be anywhere east of Ontario / Quebec . Better known as the Maritimes . So probably do not know him Ray. What province does he live in ?

Comment

• jopizz
            Super-Experienced

• Nov 23 2009

Originally posted by OUR5T8BIRD
            You list him in eastern Canada , so that could be anywhere east of Ontario / Quebec . Better known as the Maritimes . So probably do not know him Ray. What province does he live in ?
            If you look at his profile in the members list it shows him in Brampton, Ontario.

John
            John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
            jopizz@squarebirds.org 856-779-9695

Comment

• simplyconnected
              Administrator
              • May 26 2009

Originally posted by jopizz
              If you look at his profile in the members list it shows him in Brampton, Ontario.

John
              That puts him 15-20 miles from Toronto. Very close to Toronto's airport.
              Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
              --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• YellowRose
                Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

As John said Art lives in Brampton, Ontario, which, I gather is about 1 1/2 hours away from you. Thanks for the kijiji link as they have messaged the guy. I see that feeBay has that OEM air cleaner listed for $250 for sale, and it does not look to be quite as good as the one on kijiji..

Comment

• Dan Leavens
                  Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Guys Brampton is just north of the city of Toronto and is part of the GTA * Greater Toronto Area *

That puts him 15-20 miles from Toronto. Very close to Toronto's airport

Dave is correct just north of Pearson International airport.
                  Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
                  Thunderbird Registry
                  58HT #33317
                  60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• OUR5T8BIRD
                    Experienced
                    • Mar 1 2017

As John said Art lives in Brampton, Ontario, which, I gather is about 1 1/2 hours away from you. Thanks for the kijiji link as they have messaged the guy. I see that feeBay has that OEM air cleaner listed for $250 for sale, and it does not look to be quite as good as the one on kijiji..
                    So this would be Central Canada and he is not listed in the SOTC ( Southern Ontario Thunderbird Club ) as a member .

As for that air cleaner, very tempted to buy it myself as a spare . Great price , plus shipping . seams the owner is not sure just what year it is for .

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎