Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrdbennett
    • Oct 7 2015

mrdbennett's 1960 TBird

Last edited by mrdbennett; October 12, 2015, 07:52 PM.
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

mrdbennett's 1960 TBird

Hi David, I just processed your Paid Membership and sent you an email from my yellowrose@squarebirds.org address. I also just posted your Paid Membership in the Anything Goes Forum, Paid Members thread.

You have a very nice looking Red Squarebird! One of the things that I do is put together and publish the Squarebirds.org calendar each year. I am about to go to print shortly on the new one for 2016. I am always looking for red Tbirds to use for July or December. If you are interested in having yours considered, check out the Special Announcement at the top of each sub-Forum and you will find the information on setting your car up, camera settings, etc. to take some good pix of her. If you already have some that meet the criteria for consideration, please send them to me and I will consider them for next years calendar.

One other things, if you have not already done so, put my email address and my other one, rayclark07@att.net, Dave Dare ~ Webmaster, simplyconnected@aol.com, John Pizzi ~ jopizz, jopizz@verizon.net and webmaster@squarebirds.org in your email address book. Every new user on this Forum should do that so that we can communicate with you so that our emails do not go into your Spam or Deleted folders....

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎