No announcement yet.

vaccum diagram

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

vaccum diagram

my 66 tbird is missing most of the vaccum lines, i dont have the vaccun canister no more i have all these vaccun lines under the dash coming through the firewall that arent hooked to anything or they have been cut off, i have vaccum port on the carb space plate that is open i read it goes to the modulator on the trans. i jus need sum help putting back and repalcing all the lines that way everything functions.

We need to know what you have. The canister on the firewall is for the HVAC system, rear vent, trunk release (optional) and ebrake release. If you have power door locks you will have another canister in the inner right fender thats not visible from the engine compartment. The nipple on the carb spacer should face to the front and right side of carb and will go the vacuum modulator on the trany. There should be a vacuum port on the intake manifold just behind the carb that will have a brass fitting that the brake booster will be connected to as well as the feed line for the canister.

Comment

My 66 dosen't have a tank not sure if it ever had one but does have air. I have the diagram of the vac lines. They might be on here already if not i'll try and figure out how to put it here.

Comment

im gonna take pictures and post on cardomain i will have the link up hopefully tommrow

Comment

• redstangbob
          Experienced
          • Feb 18 2011

It would help to know What engine? A/C? Door locks? Check my buddy Jim Wulf's pages, they should help. http://www.tbirdgarage.com/Site_2/66...66_Albums.html Good luck, Bob C

Comment

its a 390 it had AC but the old owner took it out

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎