No announcement yet.

PCV system, THANKS TO ALL!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

PCV system, THANKS TO ALL!

I have been driving my car so much that I have no been on the site, thanks to the pcv system I got from here. It works fine and this week end alone I clocked 300 miles the car is s sweet I hate to park it.Thank alexander and the rest of you very much. To those who need the parts for this upgrade. the adapter is from a 1962-63bird the PCV part I got from autozone , the size of the hose is relative tae a peice with you and match it up and lets ride.

RE: PCV system, THANKS TO ALL!

Ill be doing the same soon also............is the PVC valve a standard one or did you have to get a specific one.

Comment

regular pcv used, nothing special.

Comment

I read the recent comments and the info on the squarebirds site.
        But which system do I use and where do I get the parts? The Carb Base system looks cleaner to me. Is there someone like Pony Carubretors who sells kits?

Plus I don't have hardened seats and drive on unleaded. I was told by an engine expert it would be OK for cruising but not high speeds.

Comment

Go back to the main site.........scroll down to "Thunderbird Technical" and click the bird icon..........then scroll down and you will see directions for the conversion.........its very simple and inexpensive.

I dont have hardened seats either......but I add a little CD-2 lead additive to the gas.........Ive been up to 90mph with no problems.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎