X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Brake booster Conversion

Sherman, as Steve said the pix are WAY to large for this Forum. Pix size are limited to no more than 800x600pixels. If you do not know how to resize them to that setting, let me know and I will resize them for you. You can also download some software from the PC Help Desk that will help you downsize them. But you should be able to go into your photo hosting website and resize them there. Thank you for posting the information that you have though. It is good information to have.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• deviot
      Apprentice
      • Aug 1 2013

Update

Hi all,
      Special thanks for Dave.D for his assistance with ABS.

I send all of my history emails, order, photos and receipt to the ABS contacts Dave had suggested, four days later no response from them.

I then re-sent them all the information again with a reminder and finally got my first reply in awhile.

"Good morning David, ive been looking into this matter, somehow I cannot find anything under your name or address. Was this a direct shipment from us? Or a third party? Can you provide me with a sales order/receipt number?"

About an hour later I got another email:
      "Ill be sending you a new set of brackets today."

I replied back requesting a tracking number several times over the next week. And again no reply.

Late last week a set of brackets turned up. I haven't had a chance to fit them yet, bit they look like they are the real thing.

I'm not suggesting their is a problem with their products, but their lack of customer service is another storey.
      sigpicHello from Australia

Comment

• simplyconnected
        Administrator
        • May 26 2009

David, these are the reports we want to hear. I'm glad you finally got the correct parts and everything is good. I also got your PM today, so Thank You. Many times we never hear back so I really appreciate your final feedback and your thoughts.

Dave's purchase is truly a lesson for all of us. I think their products are good but expensive. If you choose to buy from ABS make SURE you tell them what model car you have and keep ALL paperwork and correspondence. Somehow, ABS has a problem keeping their orders straight, right now. As soon as you receive your order, check it. Don't wait a year before you find out some parts are wrong because by then ABS won't have record of your order and you might not either.

I'm relieved that my phone call to ABS's owner got them going but Dave's proof of purchase could not be denied. ...Whew! - Dave
        Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
        --Lee Iacocca

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎