X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alexander
    Webmaster
    • Oct 30 2002

Thank you the Moderators and Administrators

I came home today and found a large bouquet of flowers. It was sent by the administrators and moderators of Squarebirds.org.

Thank you so much for this gift -my wife loves the flowers too. I appreciate all your well wishes and prayers.

I am recovering well from the surgery to remove the primary tumor. I can walk well with a cane. The operated leg swells at the end of the day, but overnight it gets back to normal. I start chemotherapy in a week or two. I am hopeful, though I know my chances are not good.

I am planning to be at Spring Carlisle next Friday and Saturday. If anyone wants to meet up with me there, send me a private message or e-mail.
    Alexander
    1959 Hard Top
    1960 Golde Top
    sigpic
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Alexander, I am glad that both you and your wife like the arrangement from the administrators and moderators. Your
    contribution and expertise to this site, allows all of us to have a vehicle, to exchange not only our views but gain valuable information, relevant to our birds.
    It is also encouraging that you are going to the Spring Carlisle
    and once again meeting up with your fellow classic car lovers.
    Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and a good turn out.
    This in itself, shows determination and the need to once again show off one of your cars. I remember telling you about my buddy here in Calgary that has just completed his final chemotherapy last week. He's clean for now and right about now is in Cancun, MX with his wife and probably having a few drinks and sitting on a white sandy beach.
    Be well and keep up the fight.

Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

You will be on this site for the next 50 years clad to see you back
      Bob M

Comment

• fomoco59
        Super-Experienced
        • Jun 10 2005

Nuts! I have a previous engagement this weekend, or I'd definitely be at Carlisle. I'll be there for Ford Carlisle in June. See you then.
        sigpic
        Mike Lemmon
        '59 Raven Black Hardtop

http://www.tbirdregistry.com/viewdat...tryNumber=2461

Comment

• Alexander
          Webmaster
          • Oct 30 2002

I am already registered for Ford Carlisle in June. Looking forward to these kind of events keep me positive.
          Alexander
          1959 Hard Top
          1960 Golde Top
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍