X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coral
    Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

Originally posted by tbird430
    As far as the "chrome", silverish, shinny edge, it must be a shade or lighting trick.

Now the real queston. Wasn't the windbar a sunroof option? Meaning not ALL sunroof 1960's had them, some did some didn't? Or was the windbar "standard equipment" on all sunroofs?

Curious Jon.
    Correct; it was an option, not standard....although I am not seeing the "windbar" listed under the options area of the tbird book I have, thats odd...that wouldn't be a dealer addition would it?

Comment

• Dutchbird
      Experienced

• Dec 20 2005

Originally posted by Coral
      In the last pic (37) there is a white ford wagon, along side of a long blue car, I can't see enough to tell what it is....Catalina
      As Chewrocks mentioned, it's an Impala.

According to Jon about the shade/light: I just replaced a couple of pics in the album because they were (to) dark indeed. The evening sun was quite bright and there's a roof above a part of the parkinglot, so difficult light to 'catch' everyting OK with a small camera.
      (I've adapted 5 pics, made them all brighter but that has unfortunately also influence on the colour. But now you can see a little bit more of what's in the pictuere)
      Last edited by Dutchbird; June 3, 2009, 01:47 PM. Reason: Deleted some smileys my son secretely added while bringing my daughter to bed.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎