X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, jvelletta !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, John! John hales from New Jersey and owns a '64 Bulletbird Convertible! I will bet that is a pretty Tbird! We love to see pictures of our new members Tbirds, John. If you would like to post some pictures of her, send Cathie ~ Coral a Private Mesage (PM) or email and she can tell you how to do it.

I see that your membership application is sitting in the systems "Waiting For Email Confirmation" queue. Look in your Junk, Spam, Deleted or Inbox folders for an automated message from webmaster@squarebirds.org asking you to confirm your email address to the system. Once you do that, your membership user id will move over into the "Waiting Moderation" queue, where I can review and approve it.

Enjoy your stay!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • tbird430
    Super-Experienced
    • Jun 18 2007

Welcome to the best Thunderbid site our there John...

-Jon in TX.
    sigpic
    The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

Hey John,
      Welcome to Squarebirds! Here you will find the most experienced
      old car gals and guys anywhere. Comment when you can and ask questions, we learn from each other!
      Once again welcome!
      Richard D. Hord

Comment

• Dan Leavens
        Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

John also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questionanswer where you canand participate often
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Jhon
          Welcome to your new future on this site ask away and you will get any answere you need
          Bob M

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎