X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JBird
    Experienced
    • May 22 2005

Rechromed Bumpers!

I have a front and rear (all the pieces) for a 58-60 like new show quality, still in the newspaper wrapping from the chrome shop. These are a pickup only FOB my home in Visalia, California between Bakersfield and Fresno on Hwy 99.

$1,000.00 for both. I have the receipts and they cost $1,500 to get rechromed but I must sell them.

If you buy them I will toss in a truck load of parts. I need some fast cash so PayPal would be most welcome. Need a 430 air cleaner snorkle? Main body, floor pans? Piles of parts.

An AC condensor? I'll even toss in an extra front bumper with all the brackets but the extra needs to be rechromed.

Ask Rich Clasen if you'll get nice parts. I sold him some a while back.

email: jbird@rhyner.com
  • frank58
    Super-Experienced
    • May 28 2006

This is a shame..... I'm way too far away (CT) to "pick up" these items.....
    those bumpers sound sweet.

Comment

• JBird
      Experienced
      • May 22 2005

They are...

Originally posted by frank58
      This is a shame..... I'm way too far away (CT) to "pick up" these items.....
      those bumpers sound sweet.
      You're right it's a shame and too far. The shipping using UPS Freight would be well over 1K.

They are absolutly perfect and highly polished with a rich tripple plate of copper-nickel-chrome.

I'm moving soon and they have got to go. If you know a trucker that hauls out this way and he has room for them he may haul them for cost which is a couple hundred bucks as a favor to you.

dave

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎