No announcement yet.

Just a little luck.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a little luck.

Well I don't about the rest of you all but I am on a bit of a budget, and my car isn't. So I try and find cheap replacments for everything. The fact of the matter is I do this with everything I do. So I was at an estate sale a few weeks ago and I had got a craftsmand 30amp to 240amp tig welder to do some body work on the old t-bird, an old army tarp to cover it with in the shop, and some misc. tools for $40. Then right as I was leaving I spotted a familiar thing. It was familiar because mine was broken. It was a starter off a early model FE engine. My starter drive was broken so I pulled this one off of the starter and paid the guy $5 for it. It turns out it was off a diffrent brand starter so it was a little diffrent but after about 30 minutes of tinkering I had taken the broken drive and the new one and made a single drive using the best parts of each which fit my starter perfect. So keep an eye out in the paper for those estate sales. By the way it is also a good place to get tools. I have gotten so many craftsman and snapon tools for next to nothing. (Especially if they're broken.) I would say half my garage is made up of these tools. Which are brand new know that I took them to sears and the snapon guy.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎