X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbird430
    Super-Experienced
    • Jun 18 2007

Vote

Just a friendly reminder (for our USA members) to VOTE today guys and gals.

I does matter. Make your voice heard.

If there is something you don't like about America today, or if you didn't like they way a local official "handled their office" this past term, vote them out. Vote for change...

God bless America.
    sigpic
    The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.
  • simplyconnected
    Administrator
    • May 26 2009

Yep! Robin & I opened our polling place at 7am. The line was an hour long.

Michigan has very important proposals and our city has two. We nearly had a recall proposal for our governor. This is a very important election.
    Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
    --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• simplyconnected
      Administrator
      • May 26 2009

I'm reminded of THE WHO...
      "Meet the new boss...
      same as the old boss..."

Mitt Romney was born and grew up two towns from us, in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. His father was the head honcho at American Motors, then was elected Governor of Michigan. We loved the Romney's.

But when Mitt told Detroit to go bankrupt when the economy went bad, that was political suicide.

Detroiters are broad-shouldered hard workers who really care about, and we finacially support those who are down. We are clearly cut from a different cloth from leaders who tell us that we are on our own. Folks need to realize that we're all in the same boat.

God Bless America so that we may continue to help our brothers and sisters in every country around the world. - Dave
      Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
      --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• Anders
        Super-Experienced
        • Jan 19 2008

I totally agree with simplyconnected. There is no "we & them" in a international economy. We all need eachother, and should respect, help and support eachother. From a international point of wiew, this is simply the best option by far.
        Another problem I see is that you should never mix state with religion. It becomes very difficult to discuss job sulotion or economics if you have someone who have a religous agenda to take care of as well. Itīs up to one and other to have there belief, but thatīs something for peoples free time in my honest opinion.
        And to be honest; How could Mitt realy think Meatloaf could challenge Bruce Springsteen?....
        Last edited by Anders; November 7, 2012, 07:37 AM.
        sigpic..."Lil darling Ruth":)
        http://www.tbirdregistry.com/#33158

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎