X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

'40's-'50's Car Transporters

Here is a power show of '40's-'50's car transporters that I have uploaded for you to enjoy. You will need Microsoft Power Point on your puter to view this.

If you do not have Microsoft Power Point, here is the Power Point Viewer file that you can download and install. You save it and click on it to execute or just click on RUN. It is a safe file from Microsofts website and is virus free.

The music is by Jim Stafford and is "Guitar Boogie."

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Hey Ray,
    Just awesome!
    Richard D. Hord

Comment

Did anybody catch the ford haulin the studebakers. Great stuff. First truck I drove was 52 studebaker

Comment

Here's another one with 56 Continetal Mark II's they were shipped in fleece lined bags. Only one bag has ever been seen
        Attached Files

Comment

• GTE427
          Super-Experienced
          • Oct 9 2007

Automotive Mileposts Facebook page

I recommend our Facebook users to 'like' Automotive Milesposts [AM] on Facebook. Lots of great info that you can't see on their site. Attached is a picture from Facebook contributed by David Finkelstein to AM Facebook page. Captioned
          "Squarebirds being delivered to S&C Ford"
          Attached Files
          Last edited by GTE427; April 2, 2012, 06:48 AM. Reason: attached photo
          Ken
          1959 J Convertible
          1960 J Hardtop

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎