X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tom Schmitt
    Apprentice
    • Oct 20 2007

59-60 Convertible parts for sale

I have spare parts left over from restoring my 60 T- Bird Convertible. Conv, frame, parts, chrome trim,relay mounted on board,jack screws, excellent flipper tray,rear package tray(needs work), window regulators ( reconditioned), for power windows, 3 speed trans,wheels, interior parts,
    many parts need the space; sell all for $1800.00 you pick up, in CT. easy on/off RT95
    203 375-2468

Any rams? Chrome for the top of the windshield? Probably wouldn't have trunk springs eh?

Comment

• dgs
      Super-Experienced
      • Feb 13 2003

The '60 doesn't have the trunk springs.

What interior parts? Any chance you've got some servicable seat covers?
      DGS (aka salguod)
      1960 Convertible - Raven Black, Red leather
      www.salguod.net

Comment

• Tom Schmitt
        Apprentice
        • Oct 20 2007

60tbird conv parts

Originally posted by El Guapo
        Any rams? Chrome for the top of the windshield? Probably wouldn't have trunk springs eh?
        I have a 2 pcs. one chrome piece mounts on TOP of the conv. canvas (outside) The other is the trim piece thats fits on the windshield where the conv top head bow locks into.
        This lower piece has been used ( some heavy dings) but is
        re workable . I also have (I believe) the 2 end pieces that come off the header (windshield) too. That's l & rt side.Send me your e-mail address I can takes pictures & send.
        Trunk springs ?? no trunk springs on 60 conv have the hinges that the cylinders mount to. Rams??please explain
        e-mail thomasrschmitt@hotmail,com with needs

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎