• Show
Clear All
  • RSS Robot
    The Source
    • Jan 29 2007

Hit me! ROUSH puts Stage 3 BlackJack Mustang into limited production

Filed under: Car Buying, Coupes, Sports/GTs, Ford

click image for high-res version

We've known for a while that the Stage 3 BlackJack Mustang would be coming soon from ROUSH. Jack Roush himself designed the car and drove the prototype as his personal whip during the 2006 NASCAR season before selling it at the Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale auction last month.

The BlackJack begins life as a standard Mustang GT, which then gets the ROUSH engine treatment we've all come to know and love. In this case, a ROUSHcharger (a.k.a. supercharger) with a smaller pulley and other engine mods bumps the 4.6L V8 all the way up to 430 horsepower. In terms of aesthetics, the BlackJack stands out with a seven-piece ROUSH body kit that's painted in high-gloss black with a matte black racing stripe running down the center of the vehicle. The "Stage 3" in the name comes from the car's Stage 3 suspension package that replaces the standard Ford fare beneath the skin. Likewise, the interior gets a typical ROUSH makeover, including a carbon fiber dash trim package, white gauge faces and a short-throw shifter with a, what else, black shifter ball.

Unfortunately, ROUSH was only able to provide us with one pic of the Stage 3 BlackJack Mustang. We expect this car to sell on its looks more than anything and a few more angles would've been nice. ROUSH is only producing a limited run of 100 units at an as-yet-to-be-announced price, so we doubt they'll have trouble selling out. We'll let you know anyway when more images become available, but in the meantime check out the official press release from ROUSH after the jump.

[Source: ROUSH via Mustanglife]Continue reading Hit me! ROUSH puts Stage 3 BlackJack Mustang into limited production

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments
    BOLD MOVES: THE FUTURE OF FORD A new documentary series. Be part of the transformation as it happens in real-time

More...
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎