Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Jon so what the heck is taking you so long. Summers nearly over.

Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• byersmtrco
      Super-Experienced
      • Sep 28 2004

On his "5 leaf". It's poss it just sat high out of the box, so they pulled one to level it out. The two 59 HT's I've compared to both had 7 counting the aux spring. The 59 conv I parked next to at last weekend's show had 6 and sat just a tad higher than mine (an inch maybe) So I still say convertibles sit lower.

Comment

• tbird430
        Super-Experienced
        • Jun 18 2007

HAHA!! Dan it is more of a time, money, and a TIMING thing. I work alot, it is HOT & HUMID in TX now, I have money it seems going different directions right now, AND most importantly and directly related to #2 (money thing), is I'm about to getting married AND just found out I'm going to be a daddy too. I'm 35 yrs. old so I know it's about time. My fiance is due at the end of March, so I'm going to try to have my bird back together before that date. LOL!!

Did I forget to mention I have 4 total vehicles? I'm selling one old Chevy truck now because as I've gotten older (and wiser) I realize I have "too many irons in the fire" and I'll never be able to finish them all. Don't worry the Tbird will stay, that is unless, someone offers me an identical 430 Tbird with sunroof in a trade situation....
        Last edited by tbird430; August 21, 2007, 10:10 AM. Reason: N/A
        sigpic
        The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎