No announcement yet.

60' Baby Blue Hardtop Bird for sale- Great condition

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

60' Baby Blue Hardtop Bird for sale- Great condition

I have a 1960 tbird for sale. It is in GREAT and clean condition, it has a white vinyl and blue cloth interior with buttons (one little button cover is missing). Always starts right up-never any hesitation. It is baby blue and has a perfect headliner and awesome body-no damage or mold-garaged its whole life. It does not have a break away steering wheel.It is automatic with powered seats and windows. The passenger side seat is stuck and the drivers side window is stuck too (my boyfriend got the drivers side seat to work and he is no mechanic-it works great so maybe the others are just stuck too).The upholstered trunk is original complete with buttons.The chrome is in great condition including the tailpipes. It has the sunray wheel covers. The glovebox locks. There are no seatbelts. There is a crack in the passenger window and the a/c was removed. The engine has never been pulled.I have an extra fender and some misc. parts. $5700.00 obo-serious inquiries only-NOT a part car-a cruiser!
    I would be happy to email pictures and return serious inquiry phone calls. I am in the Washington state area.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎