Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderstruck
    • Apr 2 2007

Carb update

I have to post this here because no one else I know appreciates these things like other t bird owners!

I replaced my carb about a year ago and had no luck trying to get it set right. After monkeying with it for a while I finally took it to a friend of mine who does a lot of carb work at his shop. Needless to say, having someone work on it who knows what they are doing makes a huge difference! When I got it back it was running better than it has ever run since I have owned the car. I was really enjoying being able to drive it again, and then I noticed the leak.

I thought it was transmission initially, because it was trans fluid, but it turns out to be the power steering pressure hose. I ordered one on Monday and am now just waiting to get that so I can replace and hopefully be back on the road again soon! I was hoping to drive it in my towns 4th of July parade (I got rained out of it last year) and once again, the auto gods have conspired to keep me from the parade.

Oh well, better a ps hose than the trans. Hope you are all out enjoying your cars soon.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎