X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Dennis Carpenter Ford Restoration Parts

Dennis Carpenter Ford Restoration Parts has a great supply of parts for our Tbirds. Not only for our Tbirds but for Big Ford also. On the right side is a list of the catalogs. They have them broken down by years. There is one especially for Tbirds only. It has some 90 pages in it. You can open it by clicking on the floopy or you can right click on it and save it to your hard drive. Here is the contact information.

To Order call - 800-476-9653

For Technical Assistance call - 704-786-8139 ext. 3062 and ask for Chris or Vince
    They are located in Charlotte, NC and have a lot of NOS parts.

Great prices, huge inventory and Flat Rate Shipping on 1932-96 Ford Truck, 1966-79 Ford Broncos, 1932-79 Ford Cars, 1939-64 Ford Tractor and Cushman Scooters. Start your dream restoration project today!
    Last edited by YellowRose; March 18, 2020, 02:35 PM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Very good company. I used to buy parts for my 51 ford there. What can I say! I ran out of ROOM..........

Comment

Have had mixed ...

results with them. Some things were very good, and others not so hot. Mike
      Last edited by YellowRose; May 6, 2020, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• simplyconnected
        Administrator
        • May 26 2009

You have to watch... They use the dollar amount for shipping costs. One year they ran a special on badges and rubber pads. I had $150 order of plastic and various rubber parts (mirror bases, etc.). Shipping was through the roof while everything fit in a padded envelope.

They will work with you... I called, spoke with a manager, and they finally agreed with me. That knocked fifteen bucks off the shipping. He said they normally won't do that.

I find other vendors sell Carpenter-made parts cheaper than Carpenter does. tee-bird.com is one of them. - Dave
        Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
        --Lee Iacocca

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎