X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Introducing Dreams2Things....

The Squarebirds Forum has a new source for all things Squarebirds! Looking for a Squarebirds clock, coffee mug, T-shirt with a picture of YOUR Tbird or Ford car on it? Coffee mugs, T-shirts, flip-flops, sweatshirts, womans wear, tote bags, and a lot more will be available with our Squarebirds logo on them. This web page presently shows 7 Squarebirds items available to our Forum members. However, anything in the listing on the left side of the web page can be ordered, but remember to specify that you want them with the Squarebirds logo on them and not what might be showing when ordering from the left side menu. Dave Dare ~ simplyconnected, our webmaster, has found us a person and a company that will provide us with a greater number of items to order, at reduced pricing.

So check out Dreams2Things by clicking on the T-Shirt icon on the HOME page, between the 1958 Tbird picture and the Gears icon for the Technical section. Here is the link to our new Squarebirds paraphernalia vendor.

EDIT from Dave: I'd like to add, custom FRONT license plates are very popular with "Dreams2Things" for use in states where we only use the rear (like Michigan). You can submit your own picture and come up with some real neat ideas. Here's one of Texas:

I personally asked the owner to give our members a good price, and in return we will order gifts. Please support this site as they support us. - Dave

Last edited by YellowRose; February 22, 2012, 01:16 AM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • Jimz Bird
    Experienced
    • Feb 3 2011

Welllllll, I "started" with the display clock. Placed my order just now.

Sneaky guys! You knew I would buy that when I saw it.

Great choice on the pic!!!
    Attached Files
    Jim
    Jimz Greenie with a White Hat and Brown Guts (ZE-XG)
    sigpic

CLICK HERE for Jimz web site

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Lmbo! We did not pick that picture! The owner of the site must have liked your Babybird so much that he chose it as an example. I am sure you are going to enjoy showing off that clock when you get it!

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

Comment

• Anders
        Super-Experienced
        • Jan 19 2008

Originally posted by Jimz Bird
        Welllllll, I "started" with the display clock. Placed my order just now.

Sneaky guys! You knew I would buy that when I saw it.

Great choice on the pic!!!
        Strange. The pic showing a Baby bird with Squarebird text on it... Nevertheless, I once ordered a clock from Squarebirds.com, but it only worked for a week...
        sigpic..."Lil darling Ruth":)
        http://www.tbirdregistry.com/#33158

Comment

• Jimz Bird
          Experienced
          • Feb 3 2011

But... it's not just ANY Baby Bird.

It's just one of those ironies of life that makes one scratch their head and wonder.
          Jim
          sigpic

Comment

• YellowRose
            Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Hi Anders, Maybe the clock would have worked better had you bought it from Squarebirds.org???
            Seriously though, I am sorry to hear that happened to you. The company we are using now has very good products and we certainly hope no one will have a problem like that.

Comment

• Jimz Bird
              Experienced
              • Feb 3 2011

I just got an email this afternoon that my clock shipped so I will let you know just how KEWL it is.

Other than the new fire extinguishers, that is the first piece of "Garage Art" that I have bought for the garage, when I finally get that "little" task done.
              Jim
              sigpic

Comment

• Anders
                Super-Experienced
                • Jan 19 2008

Originally posted by YellowRose
                Hi Anders, Maybe the clock would have worked better had you bought it from Squarebirds.org???
                Seriously though, I am sorry to hear that happened to you. The company we are using now has very good products and we certainly hope no one will have a problem like that.
                It was from the "org" of course On a positive note, I also bought a few T-shirts from the same place, and it´s the best quality of shirt and print I EVER came across. Still fits and looks like brand new after 4 years!
                Attached is a pic from last year when we ( friend Stephan in the pic ) put the engine back ( incl tranny...). The dead clock is in the upper left corner
                Attached Files
                sigpic..."Lil darling Ruth":)
                http://www.tbirdregistry.com/#33158

Comment

• tbird430
                  Super-Experienced
                  • Jun 18 2007

I just ordered two custom t-shirts from Ashley guys.

I'll post pics of them when I have them "in my hands". LOL!!

-Jon in TX.
                  sigpic
                  The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

• tbird430
                    Super-Experienced
                    • Jun 18 2007

My 2 custom t-shirts came in Saturday guys/gals.

Pics coming soon.

I like everything so far, but the I would have went with a better quality shirt.
                    sigpic

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

• simplyconnected
                      Administrator
                      • May 26 2009

Am I missing something here? Ray introduced our newest vendor, Dreams2Things and Jimz Bird was the only one who stuck to that topic.

Anders has a broken clock from, 'wherever' and Jon ordered shirts from, (who is Ashley)?

Dreams2Things is Jim Wade. I worked with his dad before he retired from the Ford Frame Plant in Dearborn. I watched Jim grow from a 10 yr-old kid into a good and reputable businessman. He is offering our members better prices and better quality, custom-made products that are guaranteed.
                      Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
                      --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• tbird430
                        Super-Experienced
                        • Jun 18 2007

Ashley (Wade), maybe??

She is the girl who responded to my e-mail off the Dreams2Things website...

-Jon in TX.
                        sigpic

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

• simplyconnected
                          Administrator
                          • May 26 2009

Mystery solved! Jon, you were close. I didn't know but Wade hired three people since I saw him last. Sorry for the mixup, but I knew his wife isn't Ashley. His dad didn't know who Ashley was, either. I guess we're having a time keeping up with the ol' boy. - Dave
                          Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
                          --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• tbird430
                            Super-Experienced
                            • Jun 18 2007

No problem Dave.

Here is the t-shirt brand/manufacturer:

Both my shirts are customs. Ashley made me these with the Squarebirds logo on the front left chest & pics on my car on the backs. Here's our logo guys:

Here it is on the front of my two t-shirts:

As I stated earlier, I would have had to go with a Hanes or better quality shirt. These shirts are very thin & I bet they shrink up a bit after washing too.

Here are the back pics I choose to go with:

(bad pic posted on my part)
                            The workmanship was fantastic, the logo & pics came out great!!
                            Ashley even gave me a great price deal on designing these "custom shirts" for me....

-Jon in TX.

Last edited by tbird430; March 11, 2012, 09:38 PM.
                            sigpic

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎