X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, zinnia8 !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, zinnia8! Cathy hales from Pennyslvania and owns a 1960 Hardtop Tbird! We are always glad to have another Gal Tbird owner on the Forum! We always enjoy seeing pictures of our new users Tbird. As a Paid Member if you have anything you want to share with us you can post attachments directly on our server. To become one, have a PayPal account and click on the Donate to Site button at the top right of this Forum. To post attachments as an unpaid user you can create an account on one of the free picture hosting websites, upload your pictures of your Tbird there and post the link to them in Our Rides Forum. Or you can send them to me, Ray Clark ~ YellowRose, John Pizzi ~ jopizz, or Dave Dare, our webmaster ~ simplyconnected and we will post them for you. When you post pictures please set them for 800x600 size for better viewing on the Forum. We have the greatest Tbird Techies from around the world on here. So if you need any help with your Tbird just post away in the Squarebirds Forum. They will be glad to help. I would recommend that you save my phone number should you ever need to contact me. Should you have any problems navigating our Forum, please contact me, John, or Dave. His phone number is 248-544-8834. Enjoy The Journey!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • zinnia8
    • Jan 12 2017

thanks for the welcome. We are in the process of restoring/rebuilding a 1960 tbird and hoping to find lots of help from this forum.

Comment

• Dan Leavens
      Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Cathy also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questions answer where you can and participate often
      Great to see another 60 survivor and is she registered in the TBird registry on our site?
      Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
      Thunderbird Registry
      58HT #33317
      60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• zinnia8
        • Jan 12 2017

I will have to look at the registry. We bought the car 2 yrs ago. It was totally ripped apart and some of the body work was done. Lots of new pieces and all the old pieces and misc. parts from other tbirds. Most of it was in labeled boxes but a good majority of it is not. So it has been a slow process of sorting and resorting and "oh wait I have seen a brand new one of those"

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎