No announcement yet.

Marshall Tucker 59 Thunderbird

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marshall Tucker 59 Thunderbird

The 59 that I have was owned by Doug Gray of the Marshall Tucker Band from good ole South Carolina, USA. Any MTB fans out there? Doug is the only original member of the band left. He is a good friend of mine and my husbands....in fact he sold us the 59 we have now. We even talked him into leaving the Marshall Tucker tag on the front of the car. We have had it for about 10 years now. It is a great car, but we are going to sell it because we need our garage space back! Anyone know a GOOD web site to list it on? I listed once and got a bunch of problems from scammers from Nigeria and United Arab Emirites. I even got an authentic looking cashiers check (of course in excess of my asking price) from Nigeria and they really would have appreciated it if we had been dumb enough to wire back $6000 to them! IN THEIR DREAMS! Anyone out there wanting to sell.....BEWARE if your buyer sends a check in EXCESS of the amount you want. I contacted the FBI but they didn't do anything about it. Now I've heard that is a scam that has been going around for awhile! There are a lot of evil people out there! }>
  • Alexander
    Webmaster
    • Oct 30 2002

RE: Marshall Tucker 59 Thunderbird

Welcome to the Squarebirds site. You can place a "for sale" ad in our For sale section for free.

If you don't like the usual action sites like eBay, try placing it on AutoTrader at http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/ .

Alexander
    1959 Hardtop
    1960 Golde Top
    Alexander
    1959 Hard Top
    1960 Golde Top
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢