Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Randy
    Experienced
    • Dec 21 2015

San Diego Point Loma . I spy with my little eye!?[IMG]20171030_173605_001-1 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]
    "You're never too old to become younger".! (M. West)
    Randy's Save the Bird Foundation in Beautiful Fallbrook, California

!.This is the Greatest Square on Earth.!

Comment

• Randy
      Experienced
      • Dec 21 2015

I found Lucky

on 5 going to Irvine, Orange county that's where I found Lucky.....[IMG]2017-11-16_09-21-09 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]........................[IMG]2017-11-16_09-20-00 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]

Comment

• newyear
        Experienced
        • Jan 4 2005

That's a nice colour combination.On its way to a new owner maybe?

Comment

• Randy
          Experienced
          • Dec 21 2015

yes, by the time I saw it was a Bird, grab my phone I'm surprised the picture came out, and it was a gloomy day. ....as i flew by.!!
          [IMG]2017-11-16_09-20-35 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]

Comment

• DKheld
            Super-Experienced
            • Aug 27 2008

X2 on the color combo - boy - somebody is going to have a nice present under the Christmas tree - wish it were me but I'm on the naughty list so can't be mine -

Sorry it took so long to get this measurement and pic to you Randy. My '60 is riding on the original springs. I'm guessing the center of my hubcap is pretty close to the center of the hub like you show in your pic but my home-made Kelsey Hayes look-a-like caps are a pain to get off and back on so just measured without taking them off.

About 5 3/8.

Looks like your level has an indentation in the middle and mine didn't so might add about 1/4 inch to mine so makes it 5 5/8 ish -

I scrape over most speed bumps -

Eric

Comment

• Randy
              Experienced
              • Dec 21 2015

Hello Squares.
              and thank you Eric for spring info. mine are 6 , I didn't measure front
              before but they had a spacer/riser in the bottom 3/4 1702, which i did not put back. and see pic. it also had some cind of spreader see pic.
              i do have a pic. of both new and old the look same , my part car is about the same high a good 16" , weird !!! I have :
              .Dan Levens 13
              .Alexander 14
              .Bcomo 14 1/2.. . R,( 8 1/2) . .(6leaf)
              .byersmtrco 14 , . R, (6)
              .fomoco 59 14 1/2, . R, (7)
              yellow98cobra 15 1/2 ...
              I jacked the my Bird up in back today getting reading to put in break line. O it looks like Im going to put in springs and shocks next they look Factory Original to me. What say you? see pic. ............................................................ ..
              [IMG]20171124_145122 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]
              ............................................................ ..........
              [IMG]20160330_103302 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG].................................................
              ...................................................[IMG]2017-11-24_03-29-22 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]..............................................
              ............................................................ ................[IMG]20171123_124655 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]............................................................
              Hazard photo bomb.[IMG]20171123_124650 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG].............................................
              ............................[IMG]20171123_124703 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG].........................................
              ....................................................[IMG]20171123_124815 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]

Comment

• Dakota Boy
                Super-Experienced
                • Jun 30 2009

someone had put a couple of those plastic spring "helpers" on my car's original front coils at some point in the past. I replaced the coils with new ones several winters ago.
                http://www.tbirdregistry.com/viewdat...ryNumber=33517

Comment

• Randy
                  Experienced
                  • Dec 21 2015

well its been a little over two years sense we moved. but Terri's Mom has a better house it needed help, haven't done a thing with the Bird till this week, cleared out the car port, cleaned the inside it needed its paper changed lots of vermin poo looked like a community moved in. well its a start, pictures coming your way, soon as i get with Dave I need reschooling. Hazard & Roxy had fun when we started i did know i just didn't know how bad. we got it off blocks pull it out so to work on just to cleaning it out. in the video Hazard try and try but he broke down called Terri,

Comment

• Randy
                    Experienced
                    • Dec 21 2015

As you saw watching Hazard he keep saying its not going work its not and you going to hurt your new knee,.. hush it up and watch where your going Hazard, then he told me at lest get the tires pumped up hard, Good point. and i still cant fig how to grab picture ,

Comment

• Dan Leavens
                      Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Randy it is sure good that you have Hazard as your general contractor. All projects need a good one
                      Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
                      Thunderbird Registry
                      58HT #33317
                      60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• simplyconnected
                        Administrator
                        • May 26 2009

Your new knee is really improved! Hazard is watching out for his Dad too. He keeps his eyes on you at all times. Good stuff, Randy and Terri. I love watching your videos. - Dave
                        Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
                        --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• Randy
                          Experienced
                          • Dec 21 2015

Ok where did we leave off, I ask Hazard to get Terri to help, he did say if we tried lowering air pressure on tractor and put that block that's right there on the back we could have made it. she likes helping also , ! well and I was listen to my knee I should have listen to Haz, but you know what? all this fun work has given me & Haz Bird fever. we got everything clean up, sorted parts put in bins, vacuum the mess out, and it felt so good don't cha know. And talking about squares nice site improvements to all'Ya's working at the Square everybody needs a big pat on the back, and to everybody that on the Square hi-five, this is the best place to learn how to take care of your Bird and a lot more, computer, where to get parts, where to watch Birds, show off your Bird...... and if your Bird or Ford is from a another mother ..Galaxy, Fairlane their welcome too, Ok where gone and out. see you SQUARES later,

Comment

• Randy
                            Experienced
                            • Dec 21 2015

would you look at that we did it , that was resize and upload , still haven't got url thing from fliker yet. I know what you must think my Bird looking good with all the new parts in it yeah its swell. o boy lets find more pic.
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 7 photos.

Comment

• Randy
                              Experienced
                              • Dec 21 2015

i put some words in pic.
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 7 photos.

Comment

• OX1
                                Super-Experienced
                                • Feb 10 2016

Originally posted by Randy
                                Ok where did we leave off,
                                Well, at least now you don't have to say, that darn thing hasn't moved in X years, LOL!!!

59-430-HT

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎