X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, h4auto & whitebird !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Ke. Ke is in Hawaii and owns a '62 DT. It is great to have another Hawaiian owner on the Forum.

Also welcome to Tom, who is in Mass. and owns a '65 Tbird. If you need help with your Tbird, or have questions, please post in the appropriate Forum. We have the greatest Tbird Techies in the world on here and they will be glad to help. If you have problems navigating our Forum, you can contact me, either by email or by Private Message (PM). Enjoy your stay!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Ke & Tom also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledegeable birders around. Ask any questionanswer where you canand participate often
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Welcome, h4auto & whitebird!!!
      You will not find a better Thunderbird web site anywhere. These gals and guys on here have a world of knowledge they are willing to share. If they do not know they will find out for you, just ask! As said before, enjoy your stay and don't be ashamed to ask any question. Remember the only stupid question is one that is not asked!
      Thunderbirds forever!!!
      Richard D. Hord

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎