X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, blewis !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Brian! Brian hales from Iowa and is the owner of a '60 HT. We enjoy seeing pictures of our new members Tbirds. so if you have any you would like to share with us, please email or send a Private Message (PM) to Cathie ~ Coral, our PC Help Desk Gal. She will be glad to tell you how to do it. We have the greatest Tbird Techies around the world on here. So if you need any help, just post away in the Squarebirds Forum. Someone will be glad to help you. If you need help navigating our Forum, please contact me. Enjoy the Journey!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Hey Brian,
    Welcome to Squarebirds! As Ray stated we love pictures. Jump on board and enjoy the ride. Ask questions and comment when you can. Here you will find some of the most experienced old car enthusiasts in the world and darn good mechanics also! We kinda lean on each other for help and advise to keep these old Birds running and on the road where they belong. Input is a must!
    Once again welcome!!!
    Richard D. Hord

Comment

• Yellowbird
      Experienced

• Jun 18 2009

Welcome

Welcome Brian, please join the forums at any time with your questions or comments. There is a lot of great people on the site that are more than willing to help you.

Leonard
      sigpic

Comment

• blewis
        • Feb 8 2010

Thanks for your kind welcome

Looking forward to being a part of the Squarebird community. My 60 HT was the first car I owned - bought it in 1974 when I was 14. It was sitting in an abandoned farm lane. I could only see the tail lights as the school bus drove by. Rode my bike one day to get a better look - love at first sight! Worked on car for 2 years and by the time I turned 16 the car was restored and ready to drive to high school. I'm now 51 and have completely restored car again. Will have it back on the road this spring. Will post photos once I get it out.
        Thanks again for the kind welcome.
        Brian

Comment

• Dan Leavens
          Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Brian also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questionanswer where you canand participate often
          Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
          Thunderbird Registry
          58HT #33317
          60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• simplyconnected
            Administrator
            • May 26 2009

I'm always glad to see another restorer. Brian, welcome aboard. If you need anything, let us know. God knows, you can't have too many restorer friends.

Visit often and post when you can. We'd love to hear your take on things. - Dave
            Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
            --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• YellowRose
              Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, blewis !!

Hi Brian! Now that is the kind of story I love to hear! I can just imagine how you must have felt driving a 1960 Tbird to high school and what your friends must have thought. I bet they were envious of you having such a great looking car! Thanks for sharing that story with us! When you are ready to post pictures of her, send Coral ~ Cathie and email and she can tell you how to do it. Does your Tbird have a name?

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
              The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
              Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
              Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
              https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎