Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squarebirds bucket seat backs- white or other?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rob Sumowski
    Apprentice
    • Aug 21 2010

Squarebirds bucket seat backs- white or other?

Hi Guys,

This is a spin off from my earlier post about my quest for accurate replacement vinyl.

Are the backs of your bucket seats white (and ribbed in a 58/59 to mirror the front of the seat) or are they the same flat color as the rest of your upholstery?

My current vinyl, which is starting to tear, is black/white on front and solid black on the back of the bucket seat.

I want to replace it with the correct version and I'm hearing two different versions of which is correct from two different suppliers.

Thanks,

Rob
  • RustyNCa
    Super-Experienced
    • May 31 2007

Originally posted by Rob Sumowski
    Hi Guys,

This is a spin off from my earlier post about my quest for accurate replacement vinyl.

Are the backs of your bucket seats white (and ribbed in a 58/59 to mirror the front of the seat) or are they the same flat color as the rest of your upholstery?

My current vinyl, which is starting to tear, is black/white on front and solid black on the back of the bucket seat.

I want to replace it with the correct version and I'm hearing two different versions of which is correct from two different suppliers.

Thanks,

Rob
    Well, the seat back on our 58, which I was told were orginal are flat and white. There isn't enough of the 59s left to tell you on it.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎