X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 63-4drpost
    Experienced
    • Feb 14 2009

wanted: harmonic dampner 383 or 430

looking for a dampner-balancer. keep getting out-bid on ebay at last minute!!

Hey Henry,
    On Ebay, wait till the last 40 seconds to post your bid. Make sure you know what you are willing to pay for the item and have number plugged in. You can watch count down clock by hitting refresh in right corner of item you are bidding on. It will refresh page and you will not lose bid you have typed in.
    This has worked very well for me in the past!
    Richard D. Hord

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

wanted: harmonic dampner 383 or 430

I have done what Richard said, only I often wait until the last 20 seconds. I have my bid in the box, and when it hits 20 seconds to go, I submit the bid, go through the Confirm process very quickly. It usually ends up being the last bid... Unless someone is set up for automatic bidding and has a higher price than what I want to pay for the item. Sometimes that over rides my bid, but often, I did not want to pay what he just bid, if he gets his bid in before the cutoff, anyway.. Let us know if you have any success getting one.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
      Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
      https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

Hey Ray,
        20 seconds, that a whole lot quicker than I can do it. 40 seconds is about it for me, anything less than that I wasted my time.
        Richard D. Hord

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎