X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders
    Super-Experienced
    • Jan 19 2008

Thanks Dutchbird!

I´m starting to get frustrated. Must find one for ´58....
    Would love to drool over this pages.....

What is the correct name for this "booklet"? Need to know what to search for.....
    Edit: Found one on Ebay... "Buy it now" for 84.99......
    Please guys.... Don´t bid on it....

There is something "totally right" about this colour combo. The hat is not bad either....
    Last edited by Anders; December 11, 2009, 02:05 PM.
    sigpic..."Lil darling Ruth":)
    http://www.tbirdregistry.com/#33158

Comment

• Dutchbird
      Experienced

• Dec 20 2005

Originally posted by Ca58tbird
      Marco, thanks so much for showing us the 58 brochure. I'll copy and save those pics you had sent so I know what to look for and purchase. I did some internet searching last night and found several for sale for between $25-$35 USD. All of them were footnoted with *small version. Now that I have seen your pics, I know what the small version is. It isn't as large as the '60 brochure. Thanks again!
      Hi Jed,

Can't figure out what a "Small Version" exactly is or contains, but I think it means it's a foldout brochure. The ones with 4 or 6 pages instead of a 16-page brochure.

Originally posted by Yellowbird
      Marco,
      Thanks so much for taking the time to scan this! On the engine page is a picture of a T-bird like my Yellowbird.

Leonard
      Hi Leonard,

Just for you a special delivery: (Please PM me if you want a larger one)
      Attached Files

Comment

• Dutchbird
        Experienced

• Dec 20 2005

Originally posted by Anders Myrberg
        Thanks Dutchbird!
        I´m starting to get frustrated. Must find one for ´58....
        Would love to drool over this pages.....What is the correct name for this "booklet"? Need to know what to search for.....
        Edit: Found one on Ebay... "Buy it now" for 84.99......
        Please guys.... Don´t bid on it....
        Hi Anders,

You spotted a right one there, as I found out in the past mostly they're called "Deluxe Brochures"
        (I think because of the pages as a book instead of a foldout brochure)

EDIT: Please Anders......Don't bid on it......unless your money is no issue??
        (If you'll give yourself some time, you can buy two or more brochures for this price)

Comment

I would suppose you guys over in Europe must figure that since the Euro has now fallen back to $1.46USD that maybe you ought to wait till it gets back up to $1.55 before you do any more Birdstuff shopping.

Comment

Anders, here are some brochure links that may be of interest to you;

WEBRING covers the entire spectrum of tech and brings its readers closer to the world of digital experience.

Not sure if these are reprints or not but the prices are like $35.

The following one is at http://www.mclellansautomotive.com/l.../index-8.shtml
            Year: 1958 (Item #B3769) - Photo 1
            FORD, "Ford Presents the New 4-Passenger Thunderbird: America's Most Individual Car":
            6 page color folder, 6x9. Red and white cover with black lettering and Thunderbird emblem. Folder opens to 6x27 layout with two photo renderings showing three-quarter frontal view of white Ford Thunderbird Hardtop and interior and four drawings showing front, rear, interior and trunk, with discussion. Reverse side has four photo renderings and drawings showing three-quarter rear view of red and white Thunderbird, dashboard, frame and engine, with discussion and specifications. Dated 1/58. Form No. FD-C-1158. Price:- $30.

Comment

• Anders
              Super-Experienced
              • Jan 19 2008

Thanks guys.
              I have already the thin ones, and as far as I am aware of, most other broschures and manuals. But not this 16 pages "book of wonders"
              sigpic..."Lil darling Ruth":)
              http://www.tbirdregistry.com/#33158

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎