X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, Cthulhu187 !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Logan! Logan hales from Colorado and owns a '59 Tbird. I see that you are presently on the Forum. Please look in your Junk, Spam, Delete or Inbox folder for an automated email from webmaster@squarebirds.org. It requests that you confirm your email address to us. This is a security measure. Your membership application is sitting in the "Waiting For Email Confirmation" queue. When you find and act on that email, and confirm your email address, the system will move you to the "Waiting Moderation" queue, where I can approve your membership. If you have any pictures of your '59 Tbird, we would love to see them. Us Birders always like to see what our new members are working on. Should you need help in posting, our PC Help Desk Moderator, Cathie ~ User Id Coral, can help you. Send her a Private Message (PM) for help. Enjoy your stay!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Logan also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around.Ask any question answer where you canand participate often
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Hey Logan,
      Welcome, pull up a seat and enjoy the ride! We have some of the most experienced Birders you will ever come across. Ask any question, tell us some of your experiences, we all love to share and to help when we can!
      Welcome again!
      THUNDERBIRDS FOREVER!!!
      Richard D. Hord

Comment

Welcome Logan ...

I'am also from Colo., about 20 miles from Steamboat Springs. What part of the state are you from? Mike

Comment

• Coral
          Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

'ello Logan..... are you needing any assistance getting your conformation completed?
          Feel free to contact me or Ray via email or PM -

Hopefully see you on here soon as a member!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎