• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • del
    Retired Expert Enthusiast
    • May 11 2010

Buffalo Thunderbird Club Hosts Silver Anniversary ITC Convention

Greetings All -
    The Buffalo Thunderbird Club is proud to host the International Thunderbird Club’s Silver Anniversary Convention, Tuesday August 7 through Sunday August 12, 2018, and we invite all Ford Thunderbird friends for a fun-filled stay in the Buffalo-Niagara region!

Convention highlights include a guided tour of the Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum by co-founder Jim Sandoro, an architectural tour including Frank Lloyd Wright’s Martin House complex, a private dinner cruise aboard the Miss Buffalo II, and of course, a visit to Niagara Falls!

All Thunderbird Concours Show Saturday August 11, 2018 Hyatt Place Buffalo / Amherst 4020 Main Street, Amherst NY
    9AM - 3PM Club members and non-members are invited to enter their Tbirds in the show! Food Music Entertainment Spectators Welcome!

For convention information, visit the ITC Convention website or buffalothunderbirdclub.org for more convention information.

Hope to see you there!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dan Leavens; February 2, 2018, 08:04 AM.
    Regards,
    Don Vincent
    Amherst NY
    1960 HT 352
    TBird Registry 34042
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Don that is pretty cool that your club is hosting the Silver Anniversary convention in August. In checking the link it looks like it is being well represented by speakers and TV / magazine personalities Good stuff.
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• del
      Retired Expert Enthusiast
      • May 11 2010

ITC Convention

Thanks Dano! Yes, we really do have a great agenda of activities scheduled for our out-of-town guests, the hotel is brand new and easy to get to, and we're honored to have been selected to host the 2018 ITC Convention. looking forward to a great convention.

And if one of the admins could fix my typo in the thread name I'd be most appreciative.
      Attached Files
      Regards,
      Don Vincent
      Amherst NY
      1960 HT 352
      TBird Registry 34042

Comment

• Randy
        Experienced
        • Dec 21 2015

I want to go.! well I can dream
        "You're never too old to become younger".! (M. West)
        Randy's Save the Bird Foundation in Beautiful Fallbrook, California

!.This is the Greatest Square on Earth.!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎