X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, kavook84 !!

Welcome, Lisa! Lisa hails from California and owns a '60 Tbird. We are pleased to have another Gal Tbird owner! Lisa, at present, your user id is sitting in the "Waiting For Email Confirmation" queue. Look for an email from webmaster@squarebirds.org in your Inbox, Junk, Spam or Delete folder. Act on it and confirm your email address to the system. When you do that, it will move your user id over to the "Waiting Moderation" queue where I can review and approve it. Once that is done, it will move you into the Registered Used queue as a regular member. Should you have questions regarding your Tbird, you can post them in the Squarebirds Forum. We have some of the greatest Tbird Techies around the world on here. If I can help you with any problems in navigating our Forum, please email me, or send me a Private Mesage (PM).

I just answered your PM you sent me, so please check that out...
    Last edited by YellowRose; June 3, 2009, 10:37 AM. Reason: Additional comment

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • Coral
    Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

Hi ya Lisa!
    Welcome aboard!

Comment

• tbird430
      Super-Experienced
      • Jun 18 2007

Welcome to the site Lisa!! 1960 was the best year for the Thunderbird (squarebird)!!

I'm sure I'm opening up a can of worms with this statement though. LOL!!

-Jon in TX.
      sigpic
      The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

• Dan Leavens
        Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Lisa also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any question answer where you can and participate often
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍