Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bird 60
    Super-Experienced
    • Mar 18 2009

You're both looking good Ray. Your long shorts or should I say your short longs look good. How come you never mentioned that your a Rapper.

Chris....From the Land of OZ.

Comment

• Penelope
      Super-Experienced
      • Mar 4 2008

Classic photo....you HAVE to go to a S&S and sit next to the car all day!
      sigpicBill
      Thunderbird Registry 21903 & 33405

Comment

• YellowRose
        Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Interior Work On Rose Is About Done

LMBO! There are a number of things ya'll don't know about me! Chris, you oughta see my gold chains! lol...

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
        The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
        Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
        Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
        https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• YellowRose
          Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

I have added some more pictures. Now you get to see my nearly completed front passenger seat. It just lacks a few things, like putting the back cover in place, putting on the lower metal side and front seat covers, and the re-painted plastic swivel covers. Then it will be on to the drivers seat! Just click on the link below to see the new pix!

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

Comment

• Coral
            Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

OK, first, RICHARD! you are wrong, so wrong (funny, but high tops would have put me off the chair)
            Second, I just want EVERYONE to know I have had that quaint picture of Ray stylin' for some time but could not post it cause he said he would ban me from SB
            Man o man, I had tuff dayz thinking over that, LOL

Third, Gold chains Ray?....Jimmeny Cricket I think we might have to have an intervention for the closet and wardrobe!

Sorry you didn't get your ROT sheet Ray...we all know its a long shot to find any, but I was really hoping for ya...the tags are really kewl though!
            That steering wheel Jed did up is simply smashing and looks fantastic in there!
            The interior is beyond reproach, feel silly saying it cause one can't get NEAR it without sunshades, but its brilliant!
            Kudos to you and your interior guy, Danny!

Comment

• bird 60
              Super-Experienced
              • Mar 18 2009

Black T.b. Mats

Ray, She looks Beautiful, but I would rather White T.B.Mats to stay with the White & Yellow theme. You just gotta make sure you wear Scuffless Footwear. Mind you it's only my opinion.

Comment

Hey Cathie,
                Sorry about that I found Ray another pair. He would look so cool to pull up somewhere and climb out of The New Yellow Rose in his yellow hat, shorts, socks and new shoes
                Richard D. Hord
                P.S. Hey Ray if we didn't love ya we would not pick on ya!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

• Coral
                  Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

Seriously Richard, you owe me a new keyboard now, coffee is all over mine,

excellent!

Comment

Hey Cathie,
                    Gotcha!!! LOL,LOL,LOL. They are nice tennis shoes!
                    Hey Ray,
                    Rose still looks great! Once again I hope you save these photos for future reference!!!
                    Richard D. Hord

Comment

• YellowRose
                      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

I see ya'll are having fun this morning, while I was sleeping!
                      That's okay! Those high tops are something! Something what, I am not sure! lol.. As for chains, I was just kidding. I do have some rather nice Indian turquoise Thunderbird bolo's and a beautiful Indian turqouise and pearl Thunderbird belt buckle that I should get out and wear at future S&S's come to think of it.

I did give serious consideration to having Auto Custom Carpets (ACC) make me a set of white floor mats with the Tbird logo on them. However, it would have cost $175 for the set, nearly four times what the rubber mats cost. I also thought about the difficulty in keeping them from getting dirty and cleaning them. So, I am having Danny make me a set of white floor mats that I will only use for S&S's. When I get to one, I will put the black rubber mats in the trunk and take the white ones out and put them in the car.

Yes, Jed's super looking steering wheel restoration really sets the interior off. That old beat up steering wheel had to go. There are still a few surprises ahead for ya'll, so stay away from your keyboards with a drink in your hand, when you look at my web page in the future! Thanks for your comments, and the fun things said!

Comment

• Anders
                        Super-Experienced
                        • Jan 19 2008

Here´s another outfit that would connect your taste for booth Yellow and Birds....
                        sigpic..."Lil darling Ruth":)
                        http://www.tbirdregistry.com/#33158

Comment

• YellowRose
                          Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Anders, I think you must have YellowRose confused with another Tbird owner on this site with a similar name! LMBO! In my many years involved with Indian dancing, and teaching it, I have seen many a great Thunderbird dancer perform. But in all the Pow-Pows I have attended, I have never, ever seen a Tweety Bird dancer.... Until now! Wish I hadn't! LOL...

Comment

• YellowRose
                            Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Today, Danny put the passenger seat in place just to see how it looked and for me to get some pictures of it. He still has an adjustment or two to make on it, but it is nearly done. It looks nice in place, but a little strange without the drivers seat. It reminds me of the time that skyd posted some pix of his pretty turquoise Tbird, minus the passenger seat. He just did not have it in place when he took the picture. It looks strange with a missing seat! Click on the link below to see the two new pix I just posted.

Comment

• Coral
                              Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

Originally posted by YellowRose
                              Anders, I think you must have YellowRose confused with another Tbird owner on this site with a similar name! LMBO! In my many years involved with Indian dancing, and teaching it, I have seen many a great Thunderbird dancer perform. But in all the Pow-Pows I have attended, I have never, ever seen a Tweety Bird dancer.... Until now! Wish I hadn't! LOL...
                              I wish I hadn't seen that either,

Comment

Hey Ray,
                                She's lookin might fine, mighty fine. Old lady is getting a new dress!!! Keep pictures coming.
                                Richard D. Hord

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎