• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbirdregistry
    Apprentice
    • May 24 2009

Registry Number 1574 identified

Friends,
    Long ago, like in the early 1980s, I was given the VIN of a 1960 Sun Roof car that was in California. In 2002 I put that car in the Registry with what bits and pieces of information I could put together.

Just today I came across my Spring 1975 edition of Thunderbird Illustrated which had been in hiding since about 1997, and was able to identify the 1960 Sun Roof car in that issue as being Registry Number 1574.

I'm always happy when I get a picture attached to a description and even more so when I am affirmed as having the correct information to begin with.

If anyone has any updated information on this (or any other Thunderbird in the Registry) I would appreciate that being sent to me in an email.

By the way please make note in your profile links etc., that the "VIEW DATA SHEET" used in the Registry has a slightly new type of url. Click on the above link, and you will see that the file type is aspx (not the old asp) the old page will be retired soon and will no longer work. All you need do is put your Registry Number at the very end of an aspx page, or change your current asp to aspx.

Best Regards
    John Rotella
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎