No announcement yet.

FE 427 Water cooled manifolds for boat?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

FE 427 Water cooled manifolds for boat?

Curious to know if anybody out there in Big Block Ford Land has knowledge of suppliers of new, used or NOS Chris Craft Marine water cooled exhaust manifolds for a FE 427 engine. To the best of my research and knowledge there is no aftermarket supplier of these marine manifolds. So my hope is to find a few used ones or NOS for a client of mine in my marine service business. Any leads are appreciated.

His existing manifolds are freeze cracked and first we'll have them brazed and hopefully that will effect a good repair. However if that brazing operation fails he'll need to replace the manifold(s).

You could check over at ...

fordfe.com . There are several guys over there running marine blocks and they may have some exh. manifolds. Mike

Comment

• redstangbob
      Experienced
      • Feb 18 2011

Another place to ask is here http://www.network54.com/Forum/424840/ There's an email address at the bottom to contact them. Good luck, Bob C

Comment

Thanks guys. I found lots of info there I can spend some time following up on and hopefully will get me to a solution, or at least increase my knowledge of marine water cooled manifolds for this CC Ford 427 engine.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎