X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rhertel
    Apprentice
    • Mar 9 2007

Wanted Autolite carburetor core to rebuild

I am looking for a good core for my 60 352. I need a good 4100 core to rebuild. This car had a two barrel intake and I am replacing with the original four barrel intake.

Thanks, Rich
  • RustyNCa
    Super-Experienced
    • May 31 2007

I think I might have one, I would need to check, all you need is the main body?

To make sure what are the numbers you need on the body?

RsutyNCA

Comment

• rhertel
      Apprentice
      • Mar 9 2007

It could be any 4100. I have 2 60 birds. One I am keeping and have the stock carb for. I put together an engine for the second I need just to sell running.
      Thanks, Rich

Comment

• RustyNCa
        Super-Experienced
        • May 31 2007

Originally posted by rhertel
        It could be any 4100. I have 2 60 birds. One I am keeping and have the stock carb for. I put together an engine for the second I need just to sell running.
        Thanks, Rich
        Well, I think I have a good core, but it came with the car and is disasembled, so I am not sure about it's status.

I know I also have the 4100 I pulled off my 58 that seemed to work fine and the one off the 65, I also have a road demon, but that thing is a pile of $#*.

If you are interested I can get to it this weekend.

Comment

• RustyNCa
          Super-Experienced
          • May 31 2007

Okay, here is what I have in the box. Pretty sure it's a 4100, but again, I am no expert, I just know it looks like the 4100 sitting on the bench from the 352.

Looks like someone had started rebuilding it, it is all cleaned and ready to be put back together, not sure it is all there tho.

Comment

• rhertel
            Apprentice
            • Mar 9 2007

Carburetor

I finnaly found a true 60 core and bought on ebay for 35$. How much do you want for this one. I could use that one for parts.
            Rich

My e-mail is rhertel@snet.net

Comment

• RustyNCa
              Super-Experienced
              • May 31 2007

Originally posted by rhertel
              I finnaly found a true 60 core and bought on ebay for 35$. How much do you want for this one. I could use that one for parts.
              Rich

My e-mail is rhertel@snet.net
              Did my email to you make it through? Just checking didn't hear anything back?

RustyNCA

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎