No announcement yet.

Looking for tail light bezel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for tail light bezel

Hello I am looking for a tail light bezel for a 1960 tbird. As long as pitting isn't too bad and it is complete. If you have alot of excess parts in the garage getting in the way then let me know. I have a side mirror for this year that I am willing to trade or sale. It is in decent shape. Mirror is intact. Let me know. Thanks for viewing.

Brian Costello

RE: Looking for tail light bezel

Coastie...

Bobs bird house..........and Pat Wilsons thunderbirds are GREAT places to get 58-60 parts. Both have websites. Ive been to Bobs and they have MANY good used parts as well as rechromed and refinished parts too. (I got my bumpers there) Every now and then they pop up on E-bay ........if you want to deal with such.

Comment

E mail me off line at tptpst@vnet.net I may have what you want and you can have it for a song and sing your own tune

Comment

• vince

hi i have good taillight bezels with minimal pitting infact i have one already stripped and copper plated [thats halfway thru the chrome plating prosses if you didnt know] i have numerous mis parts for a 60 t bird as im finishing my 4 yr ground up resto. whew! id like 50.00 for the bezels plus shipping thanks hope i can help with whatever else you need Vince

Comment

• tarps3
          Super-Experienced
          • Jul 21 2003

Hi Vince.

If these are decent, I'm interested.

please contact me at ctarp@tmparch.com.

thanks,
          Casey
          Casey

Comment

• Rockin Kev
            Experienced
            • Oct 31 2002

There is three sellers selling the waffle plates on ebay at the moment type in 1960 ford thunderbird, parts and asessories.
            Kev

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎