X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trim code 76
    Experienced
    • Aug 3 2006

Latest on Lucile

Sorry I have been away for a while, for the last two months my life has been insain. Lucile is running perfectly! I just made a trip to Spokane for the NW regional Thunderbird show. On the way out we stopped by the second owner's house with the car. She had not seen it for 8 years (in storage away from here place for over 5 years before I got it). She could hardly walk due to her crying when she came outside to see the car on the trailor. That made the trip! Got some great pics of the "reunion". By the way, her brother was there and he definately remembered when their father got the car from the original owner (The movie producer at Paramount) who stated that it was the last one made. Evidently the movie producer requested the last one, and got it! I have a paper written out from the bother stating such. Hope everyone is having a great summer! It is HOT! HOT ! HOT ! here in Washington state, 100 again today!
    Greg
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Latest on Lucille,

Hi Greg, and welcome back! I have been wondering where you have been recently! I see you made the previous owner very happy to see her old Tbird again! I am sure that was a great time. I am also glad you received some additional confirmation regarding the status of Lucille. I hope you had a great time at the NW regional show!

Rose is in the interior shop being beautified. So far, we have not found her ROT Sheet. I think it was taken out some years ago when someone redid the seats. They probably threw it away, not knowing its historical value. Much of what we found, except the seats, carpeting, and door panels, seems to be original material. You can follow the interior work by going here.

I am posting pictures as we go along...

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎