interior

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

interior

hi
    I was wondering if there were any restrictions on interior / exterior color combinations when these cars were sold, and if so where can i find the list?
    thanks
    mark
  • Alexander
    Webmaster
    • Oct 30 2002

RE: interior

Each year's large brochure showed which combinations were allowed. I tell you that back then they were more lenient than now with allowed color combinations. For example, in 1960, only black interiors - whether in cloth, leather or vinyl - were allowed with Platinum exterior according to the brochure. Examples can be found that were built from the factory with red interiors.

What color combination are you interested in?

Alexander
    1959 Hardtop
    1960 Golde Top
    Alexander
    1959 Hard Top
    1960 Golde Top
    sigpic

Comment

RE: interior

hi
      Well i have a aquamarine conv that 1 day i would like to paint black. Changing the color is a little priceeee so i thought i might get it repainted in the aquamarine and buy the tan interior and put a tan top on it and maybe repaint in 3 years or so. I am not happy with the turquise (sp) interior, too green for me. The tan top would look fine with the color, i am not sure about tan interior on aquamarine, although it would look great with black paint. black interior is to hot. i had also thought about a blue exterior. I'm happy to have the car in any color.
      thanks
      mark

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎