X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 60 T-Bird
    Experienced
    • Jun 2 2010

Kelsey Hayes Diagram

Does anyone know of a better diagram/schematic/cross section of the under the dash Kelsey Hayes brake booster. The one in the shop manual and illustration manual is really tiny for these eyes and not really clear. A large cross section would be great.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow - what a ride!"
  • jopizz
    Super-Experienced

• Nov 23 2009

The exploded view in the '59 manual is about half the page and looks pretty clear. Is yours the same size. The only other thing you can do is scan it into your computer so you can blow it up. If you want a scan of mine let me know.
    John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
    jopizz@squarebirds.org 856-779-9695

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

• 60 T-Bird
      Experienced
      • Jun 2 2010

Yes...mine is the same...1/2 a page. But some of the smaller parts look like pepper on a page. I was just hoping to find a large cross sectional view. My rebuild kit does not have any instructions or picture.
      "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow - what a ride!"

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎