X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, Mike Brandt !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Mike! Mike hales from Minnesota and is working on a '63 Tbird for a friend. If you need help with that Bird, Mike, post on the Bulletbird Forum. We have the greatest Tbird Techie's around the world on here to help you. If you have any problems navigating the Forum, please contact me for help. Enjoy your stay!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Welcome Mike, where in MN are you at. I am in Clearwater near Monticello and St. Cloud. I know many Brandt's up around Monticello-Silver Creek area. Might they be your relations? Good luck on your '63 bird.

Comment

• simplyconnected
      Administrator
      • May 26 2009

Hi, Mike. Welcome aboard. As YellowRose said, we have lots of resources and the guys here love to help other restorers out.

We also have Coral. She answers computer questions; something rarely found on any other sites. Again, Welcome.
      - Dave Dare
      Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
      --Lee Iacocca

Comment

Hey Mike,
        Welcome, you must be a good friend to be working on your friends Thunderbird for him, or just love the challenge! Here you will find about any information you need, if you do not find it ask, if we do not know we will find out for you. Most of these gals and guys have been there and done that. We also like pictures, if you can get pictures while you work on her and post them. If you have problems posting pictures Cathie (Coral) can help!
        Once again Welcome!!!
        Richard D. Hord

Comment

• Dan Leavens
          Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Mike also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questionanswer where you canand participate often
          Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
          Thunderbird Registry
          58HT #33317
          60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍