• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coral
    Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

Falcon wagon

Looky looky!

Grill is in the back of the wagon, simple horizontal lines....
    any idea on year...engine size...value?

Driver's seat wasn't where it should be, and was replaced with a toolbox...also could see parking lot from several holes in driver's floor...it does run and move....

http://picasaweb.google.com/astikenn...eat=directlink

Don't know much about them,isn't it a ford falcom S/W Marti and I had one like that when the kids were little back then it was great Where is it and did you try to find the owner to buy it
    Bob.

Comment

• Coral
      Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

I saw it just yesterday, setting out by this private garage...they haul stuff in, tinker with some of it, but eventually set it out front with a phone number on it....
      There's another older gentleman that uses this same spot, that lives across the road, so its one of the two of them.

Its on my way to work, I saw the little cutie sitting there, and I did a flip into the drive without hesitation or notification to other drivers... there was some tooting, sorry to say....

So far there's no sign on it, but I know where the older fella lives, he's also got a 57 chevy and a VW Baja crammed in his front yard...there's more there he says, but just can't see it from the road...I'll try to pop in tomorrow...

Thanks for the lead Bob... I'll look that name up and see what I find out...

Comment

• fomoco59
        Super-Experienced
        • Jun 10 2005

Cathie, Pics 1-4 looks like a '62 Falcon, as 60-61 had a unique front bumper, probably with a 144 or 170 ci straight 6. Pic 5 is a truck?
        sigpic
        Mike Lemmon
        '59 Raven Black Hardtop

http://www.tbirdregistry.com/viewdat...tryNumber=2461

Comment

• Coral
          Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

Thanks Mike....

No, that pic was taken through the drivers window - sorry about the glare...

Comment

• Coral
            Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

Anyone thats checked out the link should refresh their page upon returning, Mike, fomoco59, caught me in a goof, where I added the wrong pic to the album, it has since been corrected, Thanks Mike!

Turns out this car has been sitting in the back of this brick garage for about 7 yrs. ....since they are relocating to a bigger building, it was moved to access stuff around it more easily.

Workers were there today when I stopped, but all believe it is indeed a '62...the idea when first bought was to modify it, but the plan now is to restore to original.
            Red exterior with a white stripe along the grooved panel, interior at question right now, since the 2 quotes the owner gathered were at 3 grand for the 2 bench seats, which left him in a state of shock....I directly left my number for him, hope he calls...this would be SUCH an adventure we all could experience!

I did ask about the seat-foam condition and mentioned I knew of someone that did fabulous work, Jed...would you be up to taking on a Falcon if asked?

Comment

• 57ford/60thunderbird
              Experienced
              • May 4 2009

hey cathie, is coral about to have a new friend? in the form of this falcon?
              57 ford sedan
              60 thunderbird registry number 33404
              69 mustang coupe
              69 roadrunner

Comment

• Coral
                Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

oh, no... I was hoping to work with the fella on redoing the interior, but he's 'stuck' at the moment on what he wants to do with the restoration....

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎