X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alexander
    Webmaster
    • Oct 30 2002

Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement

I have posted instructions on how to remove and reinstall the vacuum wiper motor on the 1958-60 Thunderbird at http://www.squarebirds.org/wiper_motor.htm . You can also find the same article by looking under Technical on the home page of the site.

Alexander
    1959 Hardtop
    1960 Golde Top
    Alexander
    1959 Hard Top
    1960 Golde Top
    sigpic

RE: Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement

This is great work more of this and the hobby is fun. Now show how to convert to an electric motor with delayed virable wiping. And by the way I see so many unanswered postings I thought I would tell you I appreicate the information and people are downloading it. Wish there was a spell check to this site. And easier instructions to insert photos.

Comment

• Alexander
      Webmaster
      • Oct 30 2002

RE: Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement

There is no spell check in this message board program, but you can always wite out the message in Word or another word-processing program and copy and paste the text here.

To post an image all you need to do is copy the URL of the image. Just right click on any image in the Internet, right clik on it and choose Properties. In properties you find the URL which starts with http and ends with gif,jpg or bmp. Drag you curser over this URL to highlight it, press control + C on the keyboard. Then go back to this message board and write your message. Press Control + V to paste the URL into the message. The message board program recognizes it as an image and displays it as such.

If you don't have webspace available to upload your picture, you can e-mail it to me, and I will post it.

Thanks for posting on this message board.

Alexander
      1959 Hardtop
      1960 Golde Top
      Alexander
      1959 Hard Top
      1960 Golde Top
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢